Yay! I'm going out later to study with my babes at AMK library. (: It's been so long since i've ever went there.. Heh.
Btw, i was so in a happy happy mood just afew mins ago. But argh, i shall not do so much blog-hopping next time. It just pisses me off sometimes, when seeing some hypocrites. Utterly disgusting. They're the ones who're bitching to me abt how they dislike her. And now, yeah, they're the ones who're pretending to be the goody goody's. Argh. Forget it. I shall not let it affect my mood. Let them be.. Hypocrites. Go on.. I see how long they can be the goody goody's. I guess others will never understand the full story, except the 3 of us & our dear mei's who're the only ppl who cares & asks us what happened for many times. Not like some hypocrites who dont know anything.
Fine, i'm not letting it affect my mood for today. Went shopping with mummy at Clarke quay & Chinatown yesterday.. TRIPLE 7! & we both wore GREEN. Hehee. It's saddening to see only afew ppl wore. =x Btw, shopping is love! Bought 1 electric blue strips tube dress/top which costs me $16 only. Wanted the red strips one but mummy & jie said blue is better. So okay.. Haha. I'm just so in love with red & white strips and pale-yellow coloured tops these days!! (: Btw, there's this accesories shop which i roamed in there for almost half-n-hr, but ended up paying only $1.50 for everything. Lols. I rlly hope the salesgirl dont keep it to heart. Hahaha. But i find joy in hanging inside that shop, really. The feeling was great. =D Reached home at 1o plus & ate durians! I had a total of 2 durian-eating sessions this week. Hahah. So yeah, i dont think i'll be drooling after it for quite some time.. Heh.
This wk isn't a good wk for me indeed. Everything was pretty normal in sch.. But there's just this very very uncomfortable feeling inside me, which is bothering me for nights. Argh. I wonder am i too stressed or what.. Cause i just dont seem to follow my "timetable" at all. I say 3 chapts for today, but ended up 1 only. Sth like that. I guess i'm just so not motivated to study at all. Oh please.. where's the feeling of finding joy in studying, like when i was in sec 2? Pls come back. I need it now.
Live Earth's casting now.. It's cool to see the whole world's participating in this global warming affair. Now it's not one individual's prob or one country's prob anymore. It's the whole earth's business. And rlly, everyone should do their own part. (;